C.U.D.I.T.®, Challenge U. Drill Interval Training, has taken private lessons nationwide to the NEXT LEVEL. YOU will be training at the FOUNDING HOME of the FIRST private lesson certification program targeting muscle movement, drill interval training, and mental training. LEARN MORE ABOUT CUDIT® HERE
- ALL Lessons: Arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled lesson for the C.U.D.I.T.® 5 On The Fly Warmup (learn more at GOCUDIT.COM)
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be notified 24 hours prior to the scheduled session. If client does not call or e-mail their CU Coach or Facility, the client will be charged the cost of the lesson or a lesson in their package will be used. Cancel appointment via e-mail: email@example.com or contacting us at 201-594-9400. Client agrees to Challenge U. Cancellation Policy upon first lesson scheduled.
- Payment Due Policy: Payment for each lesson is due the day of the scheduled lesson (either prior to the lesson or at the end of the lesson). If payment is not made on the day of the lesson, there will be a $5.00 late fee charged onto the client’s account. This late fee will be increased to an additional $5.00 each day that the payment is not made to Challenge U. Softball. Client agrees to Challenge U. Payment Due Policy upon first lesson scheduled. RECOMMENDATION: PACKAGES.
- For the Quickest Response: Fill out the inquiry form below and we will contact you to schedule your lesson within 24 hours of inquiry submission
- We are an appointment only based facility. Contact us if you would like to schedule a tour prior to lesson.