| HEATWAVE 2023 |
Hello HEATWAVE 2023 Campers!
It's that time of year again! Gear up for a summer softball camp experience like no other with some of your favorite C.U. Coaches!
Check out some additional camp details below:
- On arrival, your camper will be greeted by a C.U. Coach who will take them to the field that their summer camp experience will take place on. The field that they will be guided to will be their main camp field for the week.
- Each athlete must bring a chair such as a beach chair to set up a “sitting station”. If they have a beach chair with an umbrella or shaded top, that will be a bonus as it will be hot summer softball weeks! This will ensure shade for your athlete during our water, snack, and lunch breaks.
- Your athlete’s camp coach will direct them where to set up their sitting station.
- Once your athlete has been situated at their sitting station, camp will kick into gear at 9AM.
- Your athlete will have a camp leader (CU Coach) who will remain the same throughout the week of camp. There will be a coach to athlete ratio of approximately 7:1 per group.
- Once camp starts, we will hold our signature morning motivation talk.
- Our athletes will then do their in place morning warm-ups and affirmation kickoffs.
- AT THIS POINT, OUR 12TH ANNUAL SUMMER SOFTBALL CAMP, HEATWAVE, WILL KICK INTO GEAR!
Our 12th Annual HEATWAVE Camp Will Be Our Best To Date!