LED BY C.U. COACH ALLY VERGONA alongside Coach Lisa and other top-notch CU Coaches!
Catchers are the most underrated position on the field, yet one of the most important positions on the field! Think about it, without a solid catcher behind the plate, pitchers will suffer, calls will be lost, bases will be stolen, games can be lost, and leadership will be missing. We are the ONLY position on the field that is able to face every single one of our teammates on the field. We are the leaders and the captains of the field and training is a must. It’s time to train your position.
Take your catching to the next level with THE CATCHERS CLINIC! Held at the Challenge U. training facility, this two hour C.U.D.I.T.® catching camp will help you become a leader on the field, mentally and physically, while increasing your consistency, quickness, skills, and overall mechanics behind the plate.
Led by Challenge U. Softball’s catching coach, Coach Ally Vergona, this catcher’s training day will be a non-stop two hour training progression with at least 10 drill stations. These stations will improve your catching, self-confidence, muscle memory, and overall ability. All ages are welcome as the athletes will be grouped and trained according to age and ability. Be ready to learn, train, drill, and instill fully geared up!
Mechanics that will be addressed include:
- C.U. Mental Edge Tips
- Receiving the Ball
- Squat Set-Ups
- Throw Downs
- Bunt Defense
- Pop Ups
- Communication and Leadership Vocal Training
- Speed & Agility Geared Up
- Pre-Clinic and Post-Clinic Fitness Workout
- The Confident Catcher Wrap Up Talk
- Signature CU Catching Class/Situation School
REGISTER TODAY! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE-TIME OPPORTUNITY!
- DATE: SUNDAY MAY 6TH 2018
- TIME: 2:00PM-4:00PM
- PRICE: $69
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: 4/30/18 or at Max Capacity * LAST CLINIC SOLD OUT! *
- Refund Policy: If a parent cancels at least 10 days prior to camp, they will receive a full refund. If a parent cancels within 10 days of camp, they forfeit the entire camp fee.