Challenge U. Softball®, the founding home of the National C.U.D.I.T.® Coaching Certification, holds elite 90 minute team/group softball training camps designed for all ages that will take each player to the NEXT LEVEL as a WHOLE! All Certified C.U.D.I.T.® Coaches are former elite athletes who dominated on the field and now dominate at Challenge U. Softball®. Our team training programs consist of a series of drill progressions targeting mechanics including batting, fielding, throwing, catching, team work, self-certainty, goal setting, mental toughness and MUCH MORE! C.U.D.I.T.®, Challenge U. Drill Interval Training is a non-stop mechanic targeted flow while focusing on mental toughness training.
- Strong role models in our all former softball athlete staff
- Our SIGNATURE elite trainer to athlete ratio
- C.U.D.I.T.® Concentric Hitting Steps and Progression- Learn More
- Small Ball Training and Mindset
- Drill Interval Training – C.U.D.I.T.® Style
- Throwing / Catching Mechanics
- Infield/Outfield Drill Training
- Position Play Training
- Pitchers and Catchers Train Together
- Base-running, Leading, Take Off
- Speed and Agility
- Situation Practice
- Self-Confidence :”Rizzo Pushes Self-Confidence First”- The Record
- C.U. “Softball School”
- The VBS System: Visualization, Body-Language, Self-Talk
- Homework for each athlete to create accountability and weekly progress
- MIN. OF 14 ATHLETES MAX OF 24 ATHLETES
2018 team registration can be organized by coaches, parents, or team captains. For our full detailed program guide please fill out the inquiry form below. Then, simply have each player fill out our individual registration forms, collect their payment, and drop off all forms at the facility. Simple as that!
Minimal group slots open for 2017/2018 season. Contact us to schedule your groups weekly team training.
Don’t miss this opportunity! REGISTER TODAY!