C.U.D.I.T.®, Challenge U. Drill Interval Training, CAMPS HAVE TAKEN OVER DOZENS OF AREAS SINCE 2006 AND NOW WE ARE IN STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK!
Join us as we kick off our first Staten Island, NY C.U.D.I.T.® Softball Camp with a 5 hour softball boot camp bringing you to the NEXT LEVEL! Coach Lisa, the owner/founder of Challenge U. Softball & C.U.D.I.T.®, will be the director at our 2017 July inception so gear up for a training experience like no other!
This C.U.D.I.T.® Camp will cover most aspects of the game, position skill work, elite mechanic drill work, mental development work in our signature CU softball school, VBS mental toughness training, and wrap-up intersquad scrimmage play. Instruction will be geared towards each athlete’s age and individual ability. We do not condone factory-style lessons or training camps at Challenge U. We pride ourselves on a non-stop flow, elite trainer to camper ratio, positive energy, and premier mechanic instruction with C.U.D.I.T.®.
Mechanics that will be addressed include:
- C.U.D.I.T.® CONCENTRIC HITTING 5 STEPS (learn more at gocudit.com)
- Training For Consistency
- Approach, Attack, Assume The Base
- Contact Points and Timing
- Extension to Finish: Short To Long Through
- Small Ball Training & Mindset
- Throwing and Catching Progression
- Outfield Drill Progression
- Infield Drill Breakdown and Drill Circuit
- Base-running, Leading, Takeoff
- Speed and Agility
- C.U. Softball School
- THE C.U.D.I.T.® VBS SYSTEM: Visualization, Body-Language, & Self-Talk
- Mental Toughness Training, Vocal Training, Pre-Clinic and Post-Clinic Fitness Workout
DATE: Wednesday, July 19th 2017. – Rain date: Friday, July 21 2017
LOCATION: WEST SHORE LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD- 340 Walker St. Staten Island, New York
$129.99 KICKOFF DISCOUNT: $109.00
- TEAMS: CONTACT US AT CAMPS@GOCUDIT.COM TO RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL GROUP DISCOUNT
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: 7/12/17 OR* ONCE WE HIT MAX CAPACITY
- ALL ATHLETES WILL BE GROUP ACCORDING TO AGE AND ABILITY #antifactorystyle
Refund Policy: If a parent cancels at least 10 days prior to camp, they will receive a full refund. If a parent cancels within 10 days of camp, they forfeit the entire camp fee.
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK! The more female athletes that we can bring to the next level, mentally and physically, the better!